Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

The weekend is nearing and that means it's time for Weekly Gratitude! Without further adieu...

This week, I am grateful for:



1. Beautiful Southern views. This was taken at Collins River Golfcourse on Tuesday around dusk. Absolutely gorgeous.


2. Greek yogurt. I look forward to my little mid-morning snack each day :)


3. A healthy family, and healthy friends. Lately, I've been hearing terrible stories of mothers, close friends, etc. finding tumors or going through rough patches in their lives. I don't know what I have done to have been blessed so richly by God, but I am so beyond thankful for that and also for the health and wellbeing of the ones I love. Never take anything for granted. Rejoice in the fact that your body can move and your brain can think. It's the small things.


4. Victoria's Secret "free item" coupons. YES! Yes.


I hope everyone has had a great week! Tomorrow evening, I am off to attend Miss Music City/Capital City to see two lovely women be crowned to earn their way to Miss TN! I can't wait to meet them. Good luck, girls! & I hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo-C


No comments:

Post a Comment