Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm BAA-AACK!

Here I am, here I am, here I am! I'm back from my 2-ish week vacay hiatus to Daytona Beach & Cinncinati (that is, two seperate trips). So here I sit at my computer, just having taken my online Math 1130 midterm review quiz (we won't talk about that), and I'm thinking...wow, what do you blog about when you've been gone for 2 whole weeks? Highlights, that's what. Highlights of my trips. Here we goooooo!








-Getting a TAN (thank you sweet Jesus for some much needed vitamin D) Of course, I used my Australian Gold SPF 8 :) p.s. sorry for blurry picture there!




-Boating/tubing on Caesar Creek Lake in OH on the 4th! I am so blessed to have met some of Ty's family in Ohio this past week. Such sweet (& hilarious!) people.

-Fabulous shopping in Cinncinati, St. Augustine, & Daytona Beach! I was able to get my pageant interview dress at a to-die-for BCBG outlet in St. Augustine on the way down to DB. It's like heaven on earth going in there! A-maz-ing.

-BEACH. Sun + ocean + family + chick lit = happy Caroline. 'Nough said.




-Going to King's Island amusement & water park in OH! I am a sucker for roller coasters and thrill rides, so this was right up my alley. Plus, we got to go with a couple of Ty's awesome cousins and spend time with them! This is a pic of my personal fave rollercoaster, the Diamondback. Rode it twice, thank you :)


There you have it, ladies and gents, highlights of my 2 trips in the last 2 weeks. Back-to-back. Haven't stopped for a second.


On another note, I have my actual midterm exam tomorrow morning, so any prayers would be awesome. Goodnight summerbugs! xoxox







No comments:

Post a Comment