Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding Wedneday - Flowers & Decor






So I'll admit, I'm not gung-ho on flowers. Although I love flowers and think they are beautiful, I just don't get excited about planning floral arrangements. I think my momma will do just a fine job at arranging that! ;) Anyway, for a fall wedding - I am obviously going to keep with my planned palette of warm colors (burnt orange, dark chocolate, ivory, burlap, gold tones). I confess I do not know exact names of the flowers I want, but these are some of the photos I've saved that strike my floral fancy...

Very warm & bright bouquet...I think I would like it better with some darker tones as well.

I LOVE the use of wheat for a table centerpiece. It just looks so festive and simple.

This boutenniere keeps in theme with the first bouquet idea. Love!
Take away the striped fabric replace it with antique Chantilly lace and this bouquet would probably be my favorite. I love the mixture of textures and variety of flowers in it.
However, this one does come in a close second. I don't know, I might even like it more. I love the warmth of it!

So now ya'll get an idea of the scheme I am trying to create. Warm colors combined with a hint of darkness are catching my eye for flowers, and wheat and (of course) pumpkins are of great interest of decor (reception, entryways, etc).


P.S.: SATURDAY IS OCTOBER 1ST!!!!! Fall is here!!!!


xoxo- C


No comments:

Post a Comment